Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I've been tagged!!! Twice!

Wow, this has been fun looking at everyone who have been tagged and visiting the blogs or sites. Then there is that slow scroll down to see if you are a victim... :) Well, its my turn now. I've been tagged twice by Wezz and Jill.

Here are the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Random Things about Me…..

1) I am very small. I am 4'7" tall and wear a size 4 shoe. Actually, I wear a size 5 cause I can't find 4s.

2) My mom spelled my name with one L (Michele). This has always been an issue as I can't get anything already personalized.

3) I named my daughter after my sister who died as an infant. My mom named my sister. Katheryn. Now my daughter can't get anything already personalized.

4) My daughter goes by Katie.

5) I have 4 grandchildren, 3 boys and 1 girl.

6) My husband is English and we met on the internet 10 years ago.

Now I’m tagging….

Dee of Reflections in Glass

Kaytee of Simplexities

Robin of Canyon Fire Creations

Tonya of Soscentsible

Kim of Creative Eye Studio

Julie of Angelamps

You have been tagged!!!!

Michele

4 comments:

ThisThisAndThat said...

Hi Michele
Tagging is fun... I really enjoy reading "Six random things". I have 4 Grandsons, no Granddaughters

A Beaded Affair said...

Hope it cools off for you soon. It's been fun with all the tagging, getting to know a little more about everyone.
Lois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com

Second Story Creations said...

Hi, Michelle - think this tag game is a hoot - but I don't think I'd want to do it twice! You asked about esmarts bloggers not on your link list. If you want to, please add me: http://secondstorycreations.blogspot.com/

I'll be looking for your next group pose, "shorty". (I'm 5'4 and it's not often I'm half-a-foot taller than anyone except my granddaughter, and she's gaining on me every day.

Ann

kaytee said...

I responded to your tagging-- by the way, the link to your blog on the eSMArtsTeam blog doesn't work....