Friday, July 18, 2008

You Tube Montage

Ok, here is something cool. As many of you know while I've been laid off I've been working on my jewelry business, setting up the blog site, my Etsy store etc. I'm also a member of several Yahoo Groups, one of which is eSMArts, etsy Social Marketing Arts Guild. There are so many wonderful, talented and giving people part of that group. Please check out the Montage on You Tube http://www.youtube.com/ChezChani . I don't have any pictures in it as I just ran out of time getting it done, but it is beautifully done and really showcases the artistry of the guild members.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This montage is fantastic! Make sure you are ready for the next one, I'm sure it will be just as wonderful.

(fellow esmarts-ian?)

Teri B
www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

Diane Geisel Reiki Master, formerly MyGemStoneBox by Diane said...

Hi Michele,
Great job promoting and I love your shop. Lovely designs. Keep up the good work.
D
http://mygemstonebox.blogspot.com